Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hey Look, New Facebook

So new Facebook launched today. Every time Mark Zuckerberg comes out with a new iteration, I care a little less about Facebook. I miss the good ole days, where you had to be in college. I think I have a John Kellogg opinion when it comes to Facebook: it's a necessary evil.

I'm about to graduate, and hopefully enter the workforce, so I think my use of Facebook will definitely be curttailed, but I'll still have to use it. So many of my friends, relatives and other contacts are on Facebook, it's one of the only options when it comes to staying in touch with a lot of these people. Like I said, necessary evil.

Facebook, Inc.Image via Wikipedia



Hey, at least it's better than Twitter!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you when you say that it is a necessary evil. I care less and less about Facebook but I still feel the need to have it regardless.

    ReplyDelete